With agriculture insurance aimed at your farming operations, we can give your business room to grow with a field of protection.
We are driven to insure farmers like you.
At Flatlands Insurance Group, we realize that farming is the backbone of our country. No matter how large or small your farming operation is, we have the expertise to help you properly insure your farm operation. We listen to our producers and educate you on various products available to provide the protection you need. We feel that it is important to review your coverage each year, taking into account the changes in farm programs, commodity prices, and changes within your individual farm operation to make any necessary changes to manage your risks.
How to know when you need a new agriculture insurance agent/company.
- Do you currently have crop insurance?
- Does your agent re-quote and review your policy every year?
- Does your agent visit your farming operation?
- Does your agent explain your coverage?
- Does your agent provide you with educational materials?
- Has your agent told you about yield exclusions, revenue protection, and seed endorsements?
- Does your agent offer crop hail policies, STAX, SCO or WFRP?
With us, you’ll be answering “yes” to those questions.
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, Flatlands Insurance Group will be happy to meet with you and review your current risk management plan or help you build a risk management plan. If you need assistance with your crop insurance, we’re the only number you need.
We will help you find coverage that works as hard as you do. Call our crop office today at 252-799-0945, or fill out the insurance quote form below to get started. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Let's Get Started
Request an Insurance Quote
"*" indicates required fields