Restaurant & Bar

How much insurance do I need for my restaurant and bar?

That question is not as easy to answer in today’s restaurant environment, which is more complex than ever.  But you need to be covered for the unexpected occurrence with an insurance policy that is specific to the unique needs of restaurants and bars.

Whether you own a small coffee shop, a franchise, or a mom & pop fast food location, you could be held liable for anything from contaminated food to spilled coffee.  Remember the McDonalds coffee burn in 1992? A jury awarded that individual nearly $3 million in punitive damages for the burns she suffered. 

At Flatlands Jessup, we can offer commercial restaurant insurance coverage specifically designed for the risks you face. The following types of restaurants & bars can benefit from this insurance:

  • Fine Dining
  • Casual Dining
  • Fast Food
  • Ethnic Cuisine
  • Delicatessen
  • Coffee Shop
  • Micro Brewery
  • And many more…just ask and we will see what we can do!

Our Easy 3 Step Process

We will get you covered and on your way to risk mitigation!


Fill out our "New Policy Quote" form on the right of this page.


We review your form and connect you to one of our agents in your area.


We will work with you to make sure that you are completely covered.

Want to see how we can help you? Request a quote and find out how we can help educate you on all of your choices.

Get a New Policy Quote!

"*" indicates required fields

Interested In*