Condominium Insurance

When you have a condominium, its important to make sure you have insurance that provides coverage for your specific unit, because not all condominium association insurance is created equally.  Your condo association will normally insure the entire building and other shared “common” areas. However, you will be responsible for the interior of your condo and anything that is inside. Typically, you will minimally need a personal property and liability policy, in addition to coverage for the internal flooring, cabinetry, walls, and even your fixtures that your association’s insurance may not cover.

Every condominium association policy is different, so it is important to review the association’s policy and any by-laws very carefully.  Our team at Flatlands Jessup can make sure you are fully covered.

Our Easy 3 Step Process

We will get you covered and on your way to risk mitigation!


Fill out our "New Policy Quote" form on the right of this page.


We review your form and connect you to one of our agents in your area.


We will work with you to make sure that you are completely covered.

Want to see how we can help you? Request a quote and find out how we can help educate you on all of your choices.

Get a New Policy Quote!

"*" indicates required fields

Interested In*