We have added some information below to assist you.
Insurance Carrier Numbers
We have listed all Insurance Carrier Numbers below for your convenience.
Use the section directly below to submit website change forms for your policy, or make changes with our 24/7 dashboard.
For more information about hurricane preparedness, visit www.ready.gov/hurricanes. For questions or more detailed information about your coverage, please contact our office.
PREPARING FOR THE STORM:
- Designate an out-of-area contact that your family members can call in case you are separated.
- Prepare an emergency kit in a waterproof container or bag. Include your insurance documents, other important documents (e.g. birth certificates and vehicle registrations), phone chargers and prescription bottles. Keep this kit with you.
- If there is time, board up windows and place sandbags around your property.
- Check your home for anything that may fly or be moved by the extremely high winds and either secure it or bring it inside.
- If possible, move any cars, RVs, boats, or other vehicles to a secure area away from weak trees, limbs or areas that could flood.
- Due to potential power outages from downed trees and power surges, stock up on clean water, non-perishable food, extra batteries and emergency backup chargers for mobile devices. If you have infant children, remember to include diapers, baby wipes and formula. Don’t forget to get food for your pets.
- Back up any important computer files and move computers above potential flooding areas of your home or office.
- Protect your property – within reason mitigate and make temporary repairs to prevent further damage.
- Take photos of any damage prior to making repairs.
If you’re forced to evacuate:
- Turn off breaker boxes prior to evacuating: This will help prevent electrical surges from destroying your appliances. Also, in the event of water infiltration, it prevents shorts that can lead to fires.
- Never drive through standing water. Underlying currents could carry your vehicle away or trap you in rising floodwater. Find an alternate route. Know your evacuation route and follow the direction of your state and local officials.
- Frontline/First Protective Flood: 1-877-254-6819
- Selective Flood: 1-877-348-0552
- National General Flood: 1-877-254-6819
- Auto Owners Flood: 1-877-254-6819
- FEMA NFIP: 1-800-767-4341
- ASI/Progressive Flood: 1-866-274-5677
- Wright Flood: 1-800-725-9472
- Lloyd’s of London/Hiscox/Dual Flood: 1-800-521-1918
HOMEOWNERS/PROPERTY AND WIND/HAIL:
- American Modern (800) 543-2644
- Auto Owners (800) 346-0346
- ASI (866) 274-5677
- Erie (800) 533-3982
- Frankenmuth (800) 234-4433
- Frontline (800) 675-0145
- GeoVera (800) 631-6478
- Halifax (800) 682-9696
- Heritage (855) 415-7120
- Lighthouse (877) 852-0606
- NCJUA (919) 821-1299 or (800) 325-1088
- SageSure (866) 969-3899
- Tapco (800) 334-5579 option 3
- Universal (800) 470-0599 option 2
- UPC (888) 256-3378
- Velocity (844) 878-2657
AUTO/TRAVEL TRAILER/BOAT/Inland Marine:
- Foremost (800) 527-3907
- National General (800) 325-1088
- Progressive (800) 776-4737
- Ideal Marine (800) 558-1606
- Markel (800) 362-7535
- Scottsdale (800) 423-7675
- Maritime (800) 882-5414